In light of the recent outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) below is information for parents based on the official advice from Public Health England.
The book answers key questions in simple language appropriate for 5 to 9 year olds:
• What is the coronavirus?
• How do you catch the coronavirus?
• What happens if you catch the coronavirus?
• Why are people worried about catching the coronavirus?
• Is there a cure for the coronavirus?
• Why are some places we normally go to closed?
• What can I do to help?
• What’s going to happen next?
Partial School/Nursery Closures:
General advice and information relating to Covid-19
Statutory Guidance Updated 1 June 2020 Early Years Foundation Stage: Coronavirus dis-applications (This is in place until 25th September, although monthly monitoring is in place)
Social media update pages:
Are you or somebody you know self-isolating?
This is an opportunity to discuss your child’s needs and discover how we create an enabling and learning environment for out children to grow and thrive in. Giving them a place to play and learn away from home.
Due to Covid guidance, Nursery tours can only be taken place Monday to Friday after 6pm.